- can see in the dark – symbolizing wisdom, because they can see/comprehend what other animals can’t (i.e. esoteric mysteries, hidden ruling class, occult culture)
- are stealth creatures – symbolizing the capability of conducting a secret life without detection
- are keen, watchful, focused and patient – symbolizing these attributes in initiates, as well as the ability to accurately size up unwitting targets or foes, to detect the machinations of enemies, to never be caught off- guard, and to appear affable, serene and impassive until the perfect striking moment avails itself
- are strong predatory creatures – symbolizing the ability to outwit and easily conquer targets or foes
- are at the top of the food chain – symbolizing elitism, the right to prey upon all lesser beings, the right to have one’s way; to be above all other laws save the blood oaths sworn to the mystery school hierarchy
In effect, these are precisely the attributes which are valued highest by those who are members of the Bohemian Club, those who attend the Grove, and those who seek to join it (even willing to be on a waiting list of upwards of fifteen years to gain that privilege). Therefore, it only follows that their solemn annual faux-human sacrifice ritual be performed to an idol of a creature that embodies all these esoteric traits.
Recall also that owl symbolism graces both the grounds of the Capitol building in Washington D.C. as well as the upper right-hand corner of the front of the one dollar bill 19. Likely these two particular owls have nothing to do with the Bohemian Club, but undoubtedly have everything to do with the influence of mystery school initiates that have infested our nation’s federal government for nearly two centuries.
Why It Is Relevant
Reflect that, for over 100 years of its now-140 year history, almost nothing was publicly known about Bohemian Grove. It was all but completely unknown to everyone outside of the circles of the elite and their most trusted sycophants. Even when attempts were first made by some in the 1970’s to expose it, little to no real evidence could be obtained – merely incredulous word-of-mouth rumors of strange dealings in the redwoods of California, supposedly involving closet-homosexual Republicans and the filthy rich, where they worship a giant stone owl and burn to death a human sacrifice.
But now, thanks to some truly brave individuals, its existence and the reality of what transpires within can no longer be denied. It has become very